Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sultry


I awoke this morning and the sun was hidden and the air was moist.  There was quiet throughout and amongst the trees except for the birds singing their morning song.  There was a stillness and a feeling of the universe enveloping everything, alive and not.  The word 'sultry' came to mind. 

I find it interesting feeling a strong connection to so much change and awareness throughout our world and, now this morning, I feel as if the universe is wrapping itself around all that is. 

A beautiful young woman got married yesterday.  While I do not see her anymore, she was always a sweet, compassionate girl.  I saw a picture of her on Facebook in her gown.  I wonder about her interpretation of the world.  I would think it is awesome; wonderful; fabulous and she has great hope and love in her heart.  Sultry. 

Each of us is on our own path.  Everything that led us to here, this moment, was our path; no mistakes, nothing to change.  Everything we encounter, learn, experience, feel, see and do is living.  This is the human experience. 

May you know and connect to that exactly where you are is your 'living'.  There is nothing more or nothing less right now in this moment.  Yes, it will change moving forward.  What is behind us will not change.  Every single one of us is 'being' right now in this very moment.  We are all 'being' together.  This is life just now today. 

This is something pretty sultry to me.  This knowing that [taking the human mind out of it]...  we truly are, all together, 'being'. 

What you and I do affects others.  It has to.  'Being' in this moment together is the human experience.  Yes, we can strive for great success; whatever that means to each of us.  Yes, we can be nice, mean, calm, cool, crazy, weird, energetic, over the top.   We can be anything we create for ourselves.  We can and will gather things, stir things, create things, move things, build things, change things, help things.  Yet, when we are close to death's door, what we do best is 'being'.  When we come into this world, we just 'be'. 

Sultry. 

No, I did not take extra drugs last night.  Ha. 

May you experience your 'being'.  Perhaps, best through your breath.


                            elephantjournal.com

p.s.  I did not intentionally set the print up to look like this.  sultry?  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment