Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, June 18, 2013

More

We are getting more rain here in the northeast quarter of the United States.  We have had much rain.  I understand almost record breaking since the 1930s.

I'm starting to like the gloomy, dreary, thunderous storms.  There is a strength, a beauty, an excitement in them for me.  It also keeps me inside and still.  I go deeper into my thoughts, dreams, and being.  I'm accepting that because this is what I am doing, it must be what is best for me today.

I'm less excited to share.  I have less to share.  I still willingly share who and what I am and I believe I am going deeper into this part of my self. 

Someone once said we are like an onion and we have many layers.  Is it possible that we have never-ending layers...   I'm thinking yes!

If we are here on this earth, in human form to explore these layers, LIVE these layers and SHARE these layers; well, I say layer on

It takes great confidence, courage and trust to explore, visit and process the layers of one self.  The reward is true living; true life for oneself.  The reward is true connection to all that is; true connection to the universe that has no words or no concrete knowing.  This 'knowing' comes from believing in what one feels and connecting this knowing to the human brain.  DEEP.   and, just maybe, utmost truth.

I continue to explore the depth of myself.

May you explore what is within yourself lovingly, and easily.  May you allow your truth to rise above your human self.

HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment