Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Being

I'm being with what is.  My daughter is traveling to horse shows; my husband is traveling to another country and I'm here 'holding down the fort'. 

It's a beautiful fort and a beautiful fort needs love and people too.  I have many animals and fish here with me.  I have many contractors and much help to help me.  I am grateful for what I do have.   However, it's feeling too quiet in the way of fun.  I'm feeling alone but not lonely.  And, I'm so not feeling like a winner today.  I'm feeling stuck.

I'm yearning for some fun. 

I'm teaching myself how to be 'fine' in a state of dishevel and unsettled-ness.  It all keeps coming back for me to stand stronger within myself no matter what is going on outside of myself.  I'm still learning to always trust, believe and support myself.  This is huge for me.

I so chose to learn to give, to care, to empathize outside of myself.  While I'm happy with and proud of these traits; while I enjoy these traits... I still need to do same for myself better than I do.  I want to stop telling myself, forever and always, that my true thoughts 'should' be ignored and 'I'm crazy' for feeling and being different than others.  I used to always think I was not sensitive in most areas of living and life.  I am now believing I'm extremely sensitive. (What we believe is what the universe responds to).

So, as I am shifting, learning, growing, and evolving to continue on being the truest of myself I can be - I am still responsible for things that need attention, care and projection.

Life waits for no one and I'm either living, hanging or thriving.  I like all three.  I choose all three and am open to other possibilities.

May you live, hang, thrive, etc. and accept right where you are while doing so forever and always. 

"Under all our attempts to script our lives, life itself cannot be scripted."  from "Seven Thousand Ways to Listen" by Mark Nepo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment