Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 16, 2014

Who

"From the beginning I had a sense of destiny, as though my life was assigned to me by fate and had to be fulfilled.  This gave me an inner security, and, though I could never prove it to myself, it proved itself to me.  I did not have the certainty, it had me."  Carl Jung  

"None of us are really doing anything, rather we (our bodies) are merely being done."

"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal to God."  -- PHILIPPIANS 2:5-6

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.  Imagination encircles the world." 

 The above quotes are from the book "Wishes Fulfilled:  Mastering the Art of Manifesting" by Wayne W. Dyer
           
To me, what Dr. Dyer is referring to/talking about is we are here on this Earth to live out our journey to learn and grow, support and connect, be and share, live from our 'innateness'. 

I feel I have this desire (I'm uncomfortable otherwise) to connect to many that I encounter.  It is not okay to connect only through our job positions or placements in life.  I have this strong need to connect to each person within, what they are about and what they desire and know.  It's not so much about their title, their outward appearance or their 'doing'.  For me, it is mostly about who the person is when they are just 'being'. 

When we connect to our own 'being' and not get so caught up in our 'doing'... this tells us who we really are.

I have a few friends, acquaintances, connections with people that are always on to the next thing. I myself get caught up in this from time to time.  We are here but our minds are there.  We are saying hello, but we have to run.  We share ourselves and, yet, we are not fully present. 

'They' tell me about everything they are doing or did within a certain timeframe.  They live from moving from this errand to that; from this paper to that book; from this person to that person and I'm not sure we stay fully aware of the time spent in each situation. 

Who are we when we STOP and just be...  What would we have to share with each other then....

I believe I sit in this 'silence' and like to connect from here.  I support you on your path wherever you are.  My path is to be present to the situation that I am in as often as possible. 

Yes, I need to look ahead once in a while.  I need to plan and make certain appointments.  However, my days of my mind being one place and my body another (unless I'm in the dentist office!) are very limited and I try not to participate in this as much as possible.   "BE HERE NOW."  This is where I want my life to be.  This is where I am most fulfilled.

I'm not saying it's better for you.  I'm not saying it is where I want you to be.  I'm not saying anything other than I know who I am as I sit here and type these words.  I know peace within as I'm not wondering or worrying about what I will do when I end this post.  I know there will be something for me to do.. or not.

And, whatever the answer is -- it's okay. 

May you know who you are when you STOP and just be.  Notice the life in your body, the tension as you lower your shoulders and feel the ground and/or the chair supporting your body and just for one moment - FEEL who/what/where/how you are.   [Yikes!   Where did I come from?!?!?!   LOL  Hoot!]

                                                      Photograph by Geff Gorman

No comments:

Post a Comment