Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bite the Bullet

I'm just going to 'bite the bullet' as soon as I get done here and see if my 'number' goes past the other bidder's number for the house that I feel for here in South Florida, USA.

I know it is only a house and what matters most is where I make my home.... and I would love to make it there!   I am open to making it there.  And, if God or the Universe has another plan for me; then that is the plan I will ride.  

But, waiting and wondering (with 3 days left on the auction) where things are number-wise with this house -- well, I'm losing sleep.  So, while my husband is traveling and I'm on my own, I'm just going to bite the bullet and log on and go as high as was discussed between my husband and I.

I have calls in to try to find which bank owns this house, is there another way; if this house in as good of condition as it looks, yadda yadda.   I am doing everything that I know possible to walk forward through this.

We are talking with people up north as to the best direction to rebuild and reestablish the level of quality and comfort that was once my Shambala home.  It will never be my Shambala again and I know that it can be a perfect place for another family.   It's going to be a bit of a long process and it may even be harder to 'build' this time around as the insurance company is the 'bank' and not us. 

We live and we learn.  Man, do we learn. 

Look out, when I'm ready to have some fun - look out - FUN will be had.   Until then, I walk through establishing and reestablishing myself somewhere and everywhere.  And, letting loose has to come.  Hence, the yin and the yang!

I love on.

May you know love in your heart as you 'learn' all that is in your life to learn just now.  May you allow for FUN; great fun, when you want/need it.  May you balance through. 

                                                     emmanueldagher.com

No comments:

Post a Comment