Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fear

I have so much in my head that I'm not sure it is a good idea to sit here to type.   I may just embarrass myself more and/or show you how crazy I really can be!

I'm dealing with the tragic disaster that is my house in Pennsylvania.  Many inside walls are down.  It has touched close to 4,500 sq ft of the house with less than 1,500 sq. ft. not being damaged.  It is a huge work in progress and hard to understand and feel comfortable with.  I can let great fear in if I think of 'what if'.  I can let a bit of ease in if I think of all I have survived through already in my 53 years of living.  I know I will survive this too.  Good will come out of it.  I only need to walk through it.  I do love building and creating; picking and choosing colors and textures; set up and flow.  It may be a long challenging walk.  I have my 'walking shoes' on. 

The weather here in Florida is quite cool; in the 50s (Fahrenheit).  Yet, the sun is bright; the air crisp for happy breathing and the sky is a brilliant blue that pleases the eye.  It invigorates if I don't go in the shade!  My body is aware of the drop in temperature. 

Little Bear is showing signs of joy!!!!   This is great news for me.  I think her body is starting to strengthen and heal.  I hesitantly say I couldn't be happier.  I know she is going to be joyful and share it with all who come in contact with her.  Hooray for Little Bear!

While I had two or three mornings where I was crawling on the floor with hip and back pain, I woke up the last two mornings and got out of bed easily and so grateful.  I did a lot of stretches; deep relaxation and cognitive thinking in a way that I tell myself I have whatever comes my way.  I am going to enjoy who and what I am in each moment and I'm going to honor myself and others.  I walk on in love.  I have me.  The Universe has me.  God has me.  Others have me.  I am good.

With mindful change; with uncontrolled change; with change... our bodies adapt.  Perhaps, in this adaption, our bodies (and minds)  have to know some dizziness, some discomfort, some foreign and new 'things'.  However, we adapt if we choose to.  I choose to adapt as I create the wonderful life that I know is mine to live.

Yes, I have a lot, a lot.   I also have the tools, the love, the awareness, the hope and the imagination to get on it and through it.

And, so do YOU.

May you choose to adapt and bring all of you with you wherever you go.  May you honor all that you are and all that is.

Honor -  "honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions (dictionary.com)

I honor because it is who I am.  I honor because I feel better doing so.  I honor because I know peace when I do.

                                                     ""Beautiful" Pictures of Nature"

No comments:

Post a Comment