Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 10, 2014

Bidding, Accepting; Which Direction to Go

I went through the whole process again of winning the bid on the website for the house that I 'fell for' and after all day - still had to reject the offer they came back with as it was $100K more than the starting bid (with only myself bidding)....

I continue on and still have hope and will most likely do another cycle.

It has rained here all day.  It is warm (yippee) and very wet.

My head is tired as I called, spoken, connected, written and documented everything I could possibly make happen today to find an easier answer to close the deal on a Florida home.   It is just not meant to be yet.

My home up north had a flood emergency in it today and I'm wiped out from all the 'fun'  (NOT) that I have been experiencing.

Life is way too interesting for me just now and I have hope and love in my heart.

It is enough.   I am enough.   I allow life to unfold in the saga of a home for me and all I hear on the TV is the the weather is flooding out my local area.  Unfortunately, it is also flooding inside my beautiful house in PA and who knows what will become of any of it.  It WILL all work itself out. 

I stand on weathering the 'whether(s)' that are presenting themselves to me today.  Many difficult situations that need to be decided on and paths which will be taken. 

May you 'weather' your own 'whether or not(s)' and allow hope and love to be in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment