Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 8, 2014

House of (Tarot) Cards

I am 'working it' to see how close I can get to owning a home that feels like it was possibly made for me here in the Florida, USA, sunshine.

I went to the book "The Alchemical Tarot" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley and Robert M. Place to see what cards would jump out at me when asked the question - Can I make this wonderful house my own?  Will I possibly be this lucky to make it work?

The three cards 'read' as follows:

5 of Swords
"Tarot Wisdom:  Make the best of a bad situation.  Things can be fixed:  you can change your life through work, action, and positive thinking.  The message also points to reclaiming losses.  Or, it suggests to striking while the iron is hot - there is a right time to take action in every situation."

Lady of Staffs
"Tarot Wisdom:  You are fascinated by light and energy, and have a sense of appreciation and wonder.  You have mastered the art of graceful movement in all ways.  You are well suited to start an endeavor in a new area, to make the desert bloom."

King of Swords
"Tarot Wisdom:  You have a deep-seated inner confidence.  This is true inner strength that does not have to be displayed.  Your communication is clear and decisive; you are not afraid to speak your mind.  You are capable of choosing whether or not to respond to the prompts of others, and to separate false preconceptions from fact."

I then continued on to pick a playing card.  It was the five of diamonds.  From serenapowers.com, It reads:  "Five: Success in business. Happy family."

Do I know if I will 'win' the bid on this house and make it work?  No.   Do I have great hope that I will?  Yes.  Is it a hoot how I can 'hear' things in the above tarot and playing card "wisdom"... You bet.  

Only when it plays out and happens or doesn't happen will I know for sure.  In the meantime, I am working it as best I possibly can to make this dream become a reality.  I am open to it working out.  I understand the reality that it may not.  And, if it is supposed to be mine, it will.  Just wait to you see MY new driveway!!! 

May you believe in your dreams and 'work them' to the furthest point that you can reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment