Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hip

I wish I was coming on here to tell you how 'hip' I am... (lol)  However, my truth is that my hip is frozen tight.  I am walking around like a slow zombie.  I am having trouble moving; forget about bending, it hardly happens just now.

I don't know that I did anything to hurt myself.  I only know that my hip is hurt.

I looked up hip in Louise Hay's book "You Can Heal Your Life" and it's about not being able to move forward; nowhere to move forward to. !  This 'stuff' cannot be made up.   Hoot! 

I think that, perhaps, I'm sharing Little Bear's pain.  As she is much better, she is still not where I would like her to be.  I continue on loving and watching her.   She is a real trooper.

I believe that in Louise Hay's book, a healthy hip - is about 'hip hip hooray'.  So, if your hips are happy today, perhaps, you deserve a self hip hip hooray!  (go for it)

lol

What a brilliant book.  It is more than 98% of the time accurate through my experiences.  It talks about dis-ease and the possible problem and solution (EMOTIONALLY) for each ailment.   It is quite entertaining, thrilling and spot on.

My mind is full, albeit scattered.  My body is tight, yet somewhat working.  I can only be with what is.  I'm not great at sharing just now.  I'm not great at knowing.  I'm not great at fixing just now.  Pain is creating too much discomfort.

I am great at doing my best accepting what is.  I am enough.  I matter.

May you know your greatness and let it be enough and let yourself matter because you are and you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment