Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 20, 2014

Strong Emotion

I like the song "Sweet Emotions" better, AND

what I am feeling are strong emotions.

I'm feeling boredom, loneliness and frustration.  Is this what will propel, enable and encourage me to get out and get moving...  ACT upon something - anything that connects my soul to the outside world in person. 

I have fear of what I am capable of and, more intently, not capable of.  I have fear of committing to something that I may not be able to stick with because of my health.  I have fear of leaving my current 'job' as the 'central staging light house' for whoever sails through, around, towards and away from me. 

Fear is a four letter word for me. And, it is so not real.  I know it in my mind.  However, I feel fear in my body but it has to come from my mind, yes....Instinctual fear is what is helpful.  Manmade fear, I am not so fond of. 

What am I capable of...   I am brilliant at knowing other people and caring for them with ease and wanting what is best for us all as a whole and the individual as a whole as well.  So, I've been searching wellness, health and fitness, rehab facilities, Hippocrates and other places that I feel they do this kind of work at.  I have fear of selling myself without letters behind my name and formal education.   Yes, I have taken many classes and experienced and learned many things about life and living because I aways found it fascinating and miraculous.  Yet, on paper, I'm not looking too brilliant; not the usual brilliance when one goes out looking for a respectable job anyway.  (This is a judgment that is stopping me; hmmm.) 

It's 55 degrees and now it's been three days in a row and my body is swollen.  Perhaps, I will look up inflammation in Louise Hay's book, "You Can Heal Your Life" to just take a gander and have some possible information that may help me to lighten up.

Whatever strong emotion(s) come up for you, may you welcome all emotion(s) as best as you can.  I have learned that they present themselves for true reasons.  And, always, the stronger the emotion - when I get to the other side of it - the stronger the knowing; the joy.

Feel it - Process it - Let it go - Move forward.

Namaste'   I honor your emotions and life works so much more interesting, smoother and it's more informative when we honor our own self, along with our own emotions.   Open to what is and use all your resources to process YOU.

Honor On.

Even though I feel in a funk and it's way too funky all up in  here for me...  I trust that I am right where I am supposed to be.  I know peace in this trust. 

U matter.   U are enough.  Ur emotions matter.  Ur feelings matter.  U are what your life is all about.   When U are good,  your world is good.  When your world is good, it presents a better world for others. Let's all get good.  Be our truest of selves through love, understanding, truth, trust and support of the same.   Baby steps allowed.  Giant steps welcome. 

                                     JUST BE U

No comments:

Post a Comment