Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, January 23, 2014

Don't Want To

I don't want to come 'here' and 'see' what I'm thinking! 

I have a hurricane, tornado, flood, fire and the Bermuda triangle in my head today (or so it feels).

I'm working with my property manager and the contractors, appraisers, insurance agents, adjusters to get some kind of plan to move forward with my house in Pennsylvania.  This is no easy feat and I am filled up with questions, answers, trust, little trust, uncertainty and hope.  I am filled with new information and problems.  I am filled with sadness, despair, worry and inner belief that 'it will all work out'.

I'm dealing with my body acclimating (or trying to) to climate change of 25 degrees or so on a current daily basis.  My body doesn't do so well with quick climate change and especially when it goes down instead of up in temperature.

I think I see that the house I wanted IS back on the market like I prayed for and my mind is having a hard time believing this and letting the joy of this enter my body until I confirm it with a professional.  I have called three people and no one is readily available.  Hoot.

My Little Bear was treated with the laser therapy yesterday because she had a few tremors after having two wonderful, joyful days of almost complete ease.

My husband is in Canada.  It is the first time he has traveled since before Christmas.  It is an adjustment for me.  I had scary dreams last night.  Ha!

My mind spins with many emotions, thoughts and unfamiliar noise.  Again, I don't have an anchor just now; but then again, this may be a good thing because I don't really want to anchor down 'here'. 

So, I trust the process of life.  I connect to my innermost me and I know that life will be easier and more joy-filled again.

Until then, I process through.

May you process through, anchor down, or  just be  depending on what you really want to do.

May you do what you really want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment