Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 24, 2014

is it Real if we Don't Tell

I just told my husband's niece, my wonderful niece, about our home up north.  How hard it is to talk about it for me.  It feels like it makes it more real if I talk about it.  Of course, it is real regardless.  But, for me, sharing the pain perhaps makes me feel it more than I want to.  Experience more than I want to.  Open up to it more than I want to.

I have talked about it to very few.  What comes to mind is when I never talked about my dad leaving me.  That too, was like, if I don't talk about it it won't be my story.  If I don't deal with it, it won't be real. 

I did 'wake up' one day and realized it was real no matter how I reacted, thought about it, or shared it.  This is/was my reality.  I may as well feel it and let it go. 

Me accepting it does not make it more real even if it feels this way to me.  It's as real as it did happen.

Perhaps, this is why many of us do not talk about or even 'see' the 'elephant in the room'.  It hurts too much.  It feels too difficult.

I am learning that accepting it and dealing with it through love (or not) makes it go away or hurt less (or different) instead of ignoring it or not wanting it to be so.

I can process hurt much better when I walk through - right smack in the middle of it as it presents itself to me.  Yet, I still want to take it slow, resist, pretend to myself otherwise.  Perhaps, this is an old habit that I am ready to let go of.

I'm not sure what to do with this information other than to allow it to be a part of me because this is what is presenting itself to me just now.

May you embrace or at least acknowledge what is being presented to you as soon as you can.  I do not think it leaves us or goes away.  I believe it keeps coming back until we acknowledge, process, feel, learn, and evolve through it.

May you allow yourself to evolve through what is presenting itself to you today.  Just what if, as easily as we evolve through the joyful, loving situations; we would learn to easily process through the painful, learning situations.  Just live.  Just walk through.  Just be with what is and feel what you do and LIVE IT ALL with easier acceptance.

I'm not too sure about this....  and, this is where I'm at in this moment.   I honor you and where you are just at this moment.  Namaste' 

                                                     Snow Sculpture - Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment