Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 10, 2014

Plate

I have much on my 'plate' just now and when it rains it pours (it has been said).  I stand in it all.  I stand strong.   I stand wobbly. 

Today will unfold much as the cleaning crew (or shall I say 'demolition' crew) goes into the house and clears away all the wet, soiled, ruined, broken remains of what was once a beautiful and warm resort home. 

I believe that everything happens for a reason and in it's own time.  I believe that things hurt.  I believe that we get through; until we don't.   And we only 'don't' one time in all our life.

I feel a bit defeated and I know that I am not.  I feel a bit in shock and, this, I most likely am. 

Yesterday was the 9th of January.  "9"    'my' number.  of completion...

Our house is no longer on the market just now.  I set a new bid on the house I fell in love with down here.  I choose to go through this bidding process again.

I trust the process of life and I am open to learning and being/doing better.

There is much I don't understand.   I believe, perhaps, that the things we do not understand we are not supposed to... yet; possibly never.

I am grateful for the loving support of family and friends.  I am grateful that I have been taught/learned to allow peace and good in every situation.  I sit calmly.  I sit in my unknown.  I am open to 'know' and to move forward and to share all of me in love.

There are many great people working with and for me and I believe mankind has much to offer each other.  Sometimes we are down.  Sometimes we are up.  Sometimes we are status quo.

Wherever you are... May you trust the process of life and allow yourself to participate (truthfully) as best you can with all that you are in the life that is yours.  Allow others to help when you need it.  Help others when you can. 

This is a new day.   A new beginning.  Support - allow it and give it. 

The 'Universe' was not gentle on me yesterday.  I hope to learn and love through every moment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment