Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Resisting

I'm resisting 'visiting' here because I don't want my story to be my story.  It is cold for me and I am uncomfortable.  My hands are purple and numb.  It is 63 deg.   I can't imagine if I was up north in the 0 deg F temperatures.

It is rainy and damp.

Little Bear isn't doing good this morning and I have a laser appointment for her at 1 p.m.   I'm very hopeful we will see immediate results.  It is getting tiring and uncomfortable waking up wondering how my little 'girl' is going to be each day.  And, Tiffany has been a real trooper with most of my attention on Little Bear.  I find it extremely interesting all this 'learning' around my dogs.   There has always been something about the way I 'see' my dogs/animals.

The bidding for the property I like down here stops tonight at 10:30ish p.m.  I am anxious, somewhat excited and definitely apprehensive to see the outcome of this 'go-around'.  I am hopeful.   I believe.  I am open to accepting the truth of it as I don't give up or in until I 'play' it out as far as I can go.

I am not calm inside as much as I'd like to report.  My nose and face are numb and probably a little blue with the stress and the cold.

My toes and feet are not the happiest 'dogs'.   Get it - "My dogs are barking"....  when it comes to saying one's feet are tired and sore....  (lol)

I have one 'leg' in my apartment and the other 'leg' desperately wanting a career and home.  I know they are coming.  I am losing patience. 

I'm eating more than usual and this, too, makes me uncomfortable.

While working on my website last night, I realized that I want to be able to offer comfort in the uncomfortable.  Perhaps, this is because this is exactly what I am searching for.

I know that I am ok even while I feel this discomfort.  I know that life moves forward and through discomfort. ("This too shall pass.")  It surely is not as fun moving through discomfort as it is living with comfort and we all experience both.

I have increased my medicine as to give my body a break and continue on somewhat functioning while so much change and discomfort is within and around me.  This, too, I can find discomfort in.

Yikes.   I want to run for the hills far away from discomfort.   I will not.  I will stand strong within it and feel it and allow it to propel me in the direction that I choose to walk as new choices arise.

My hip/back is not as tight as it was.  It is still 'requesting' my attention.

So, while I wish I could tell you that everything is good; everything is smooth and that I have no fear and only cheer....  this is not my truth.

I stand in my truth and share it with you in hope that you choose to stand in yours and still believe, know and live YOU knowing you are ok even when it doesn't feel so.

May you know you are a work in progress and you are exactly where you need to be.  You are gaining momentum to be exactly where you find yourself most fulfilled if you haven't already done so.  I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment