Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ask

"I wake up asking whatever is going on inside my body; it's the same discomfort I've had forever, to show itself.  Pop gently.  Let it come up and out.  I ask the universe for clear and easy understanding and I ask God to let me be the best me in His light."

an excerpt from a text I sent a forever friend this morning

May you be the best you in His light.  May you be the best you that you are here on this earth to be.  Be the best you.

My wish.

                                                        "Just let go.
                        Let go of how you thought your life should be,
       and embrace the life that is trying to work its way into your consciousness."
                                                         Caroline Myss
            

No comments:

Post a Comment