Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 17, 2014

Knees

This past week has brought me to my knees; in prayer, in hope, in sorrow.  As I sit here and type, my fingers are numb and purple.  I feel chilled from the inside out.  My nose and face are cold and numb.  I feel an 'energy' running rampant in my body and it feels like it is unsure where to land.  It feels like it needs a pattern to follow and cannot find one.

The insurance adjuster - 3rd one - was at my Pennsylvania (PA) home today.  It is necessary for the company to keep sending out new adjusters because the cost of loss seems to be growing daily. 

I am saddened.   I am hopeful.  I'm glad we had insurance.  I'm glad I don't have to live there.  I'm glad I was 'SETTLED' somewhere else when this happened.

It is only 48 deg F here and my body is not doing a happy dance.  The good news is that it will not stay cool and all the vegetation is not asleep as it is up north.  There is much vibrant  beauty still to be experienced.

I am feeling like I matter less as I live a life that I wouldn't pick from a list of choices of how I would want my life to be.  I am feeling unimportant as all of what I was connected to materially has changed.

I saw a woman smelling and holding her boyfriend's shirt as she was missing him as he started a new tour over in Afghanistan.  War is extremely hurtful. 

As I watched this woman hold her loved one's shirt what came to mind is that it is NOT the shirt that she is connected to per se.  It is what the shirt represents.  LOVE - Her Love and bond with her man. 

I knew satisfaction, I knew safety, I knew comfort.  I was surrounded by beauty and living creatures everywhere I went in my PA house.  It is the material things that helped me to feel this way, but mostly, it is what I told myself about these material things.  I liked them.  I found beauty in them.  I found safety in the house.   I knew love everywhere I looked.  I felt comfort wherever I placed myself. 

Now, I tell myself, I am less at peace; less safe, less comfortable.  The beauty of what was is gone and many of my living things have since died and/or stayed with the property.  I do have my two dogs and my bird.  I am grateful for them.  I am grateful to not have the amount of work it took to upkeep the home.

So, as I'm on my knees praying for a connection, a vitality, a WOW to connect to - I know that it is inside of myself.  I want to share this with something outside of myself once again.  I want to be connected to a career, a house, a person, people that will help me to connect to all that I am.  Without connection to use 'it', having all this 'greatness' inside is greatness not well spent.

I want to spend my 'greatness' well. 

We all have greatness.  You have greatness.  Every one we know has something great to offer.

May you spend your greatness well.

No comments:

Post a Comment