Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, January 8, 2014

United Power

From the "Power of Oneness" Facebook post:

"Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are."  Malcolm S. Forbes

My comment was:

Focus on and own what and who you are.  You are perfect as you.  You are needed to be you.  You are the only one that can be you.  You matter.  HUGE.  Nice.  Thank you.  I value what and who you are.

TOO MANY PEOPLE OVERVALUE WHAT THEY ARE NOT and UNDERVALUE WHAT THEY ARE...

May you value what and who you are.  You are valuable just as you are.  Being and sharing you is your greatest value to our world.  I believe.

JUST BE YOU. 

May you focus on your own uniqueness being a special and valuable thing.  Perhaps, Your uniqueness is your purpose on our Earth.   Just what if....

Man, I would love to find out by us all living with this belief or some form of it therein.

                                                                Unknown

Oxymoron.  Maybe.
However, at the depth of who we are, we are all connected to the same source (as 'breath').  Here, on the greatest surface of human life, perhaps what we are born as, in completion, is what creates the greatest completed puzzle of all time.  Each of us is a unique entity when combined as one, create the life force that propels and carries us all to be, share and live the best of ourselves.  Oh, how the world would look, feel and be when we get to this as a way of life and not just a dream of many dreamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment