Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Where I'm At

I'm in the middle, top, and bottom of a pretty chaotic life.  I'm in between houses and the one I'm leaving is hugely destroyed by water pipes bursting; the one I want to go to can only be achieved through an auction where they set the standards, the prices, and the avenue of achieving it.

I'm in cooler than comfortable weather although I'm not in cold temperatures and for this I am grateful. 

My family is settling into their own individual lives and doing a brilliant job with some issues/problems/drawbacks; but for the most part - smooth sailing.

My dog that has had back issues for two months is coming around and I am very hopeful she will be okay, joyful and pain-free soon.

My head spins with information that is foreign from the tragedy in my northern home.  The immense amount of people and paperwork that are/is involved and just the sadness at the unexpected loss and challenges that come with same can be overwhelming.

I'm researching job options in a career of wellness and life coaching.  My body aches because I'm allowing too much stress and not enough fun in my life just now.  My balance of stress and fun is not close to being okay with me. 

I don't feel okay and, yet, I know that I am.  My 'inner knowing' knows that I'm okay and now the 'outer knowing' needs to catch up.

There is a great shift in my whole life and while some of it feels tragic, unknown and uncertain, I know myself, I know the love and light in this world and I know hope.

So, I sail on with these 'knowings' as I sure as heck am NOT going to throw an anchor out here!! 

May you sail on and anchor where you choose as you navigate all that is you(rs).

                                                       Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment