Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 31, 2014

Delirious

I won the auction again last night on the house that I like here in Florida.  I get an email after telling me I won that the auction was unsuccessful and it is back on the online website.

There is no person that I can find that can give me guidance.   

I am delirious following this house.  I did put a bid on this new auction.   This will be the fourth auction for the same house.  w h a t ?!?!?!  I have 'won' twice and it went under contract once. 

It is what I tell myself that makes me delirious.   I tell myself this is the house I fell in love with.  I tell myself that it is mine.   If I did not put attachment to this whole scenario - I would not be delirious.

Am I or am I not supposed to be delirious....  I am too delirious to know!

I think that there is nothing here to make sense out of other than this website has my attention only if I choose to give it.

I sit with what is.  I walk through this.  I ask for signs.  I pray.  I talk to whoever will listen. I listen to whoever will talk. 

And, as I'm going through this process - there is way more energy that I am expending on my house in Pennsylvania that is going through a major renovation project and this, too, is an 'interesting' path that I know little about.  

Delirium sets in.

I am whole.  I am love.   I am okay even though I don't always feel so.  As I type this, my fingers are purple.  I am completely present to what is.  I walk this path that presents itself to me.  I create anew with what I have to work with knowing that everything will work out as it is supposed to. 

I am present.  I am involved.  I am living my whole self in truth.

I love myself.  I love others. 

I am here walking the path as best as I know how allowing life to flow through me. 

We are a neverending 'round' of energies that flow through and on and around.  I believe we are all recreating our world.  It is not as we knew it.  It is not how it will be. 

We are all okay as we live through; receive our lessons; share our joys and love on.

May you live through, receive your lessons, share your joys and love on.  May you do so, present, as yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment