Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 5, 2014

Inner/Outer You

I have a wish for us all.  I have hope for our world.  I have a dream that I believe in.  I have a desire that I hope will give you fulfillment.

May you allow your 'inner knowing' to create your 'outer being'; your 'outer 'doing''.

May we allow this to lead us all to our individual, greatest self that connects to the depth of our oneness/togetherness that will create our best and greatest world.

Bahahahahahah

How simple it is.  How complex I can make it.  How true it feels in every part of my being.

When your outer you mirrors the inner you.... we all win.  Let us be the person we were born as and made to be.  Let us share our true selves with each other.  Let us support each other even when we don't understand what is within each other.  Let us try to understand and even if we believe it is not for us, perhaps, just 'play' with the thought that it is okay as long as we are coming from our own true loving self. 

A person that is hurt can hurt us.  A person that knows only love, perhaps, can only love us.  A person that can abuse or make huge mistakes or live differently is still a person.  Your love just may be what propels them to their fullest potential in light and kindness.

How would the world look/feel/be if we supported each other to live their fullest potential without judging what that potential needs to look like.  What if we could all get to the place of love leading our thoughts and actions instead of hate, fear, judgment and/or criticism.

I don't really want to be this person with these words sharing these thoughts.  I feel very different than many.  I know there are others that do think similar as I.  I believe there are people that think it is better to fight for what they believe in.  I say speak what you believe in; stand strong in what you believe in... and let others do the same.  When it comes from love, I don't see how abuse, hurt or ugly can happen.  What is right for one does not mean it is right for every one. 

I've resisted and sat quietly and processed my own 'stuff'.  I keep coming back to togetherness, truth and love.  I always come to togetherness, truth and love. 

It is what is deeply inside of me to share.  It is what I have called my 'crazy'.  It is what I am most fearful of being ridiculed about.  It is what is in the depth of my soul and my entire being. 

I am speaking the inner me and less scared than ever to create my outer actions around it. 

Yes, I still have fear of 'hurt-full' people and many thinking I'm off my rocker.  Yet, I know that now is the time and I have no where to hide and this is my truest of truths.  I do want to save the world.   I do want to help others love on and shine bright.  I do want joy, peace, love and togetherness to rule our world.  I don't want us to suffer anymore because of not understanding each other's uniqueness and individuality and fighting the same.

I want you to own your world and allow it to be the most loving, wonderful, truthful and easy part of what, who, how, why, and where you reside in and live out from.

You are needed; just as you breathe, just as you are.  You are needed to complete us all.  Let's complete each other as we only live our own complete self.

Yes, I can call this hogwash, nuts, nonsense and bull.   And, I also know that it is at the depth of our humanness and when we get our truth out from under and let it lead us forward at the outermost part of our reach...  only then will life be the most awesome life we can know.

Just what if....

ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS YOU

                                                  Martin Soulreader, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment