Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 27, 2014

Disappointments

I went to the playing cards and picked the 2 of Clubs.  From serenapowers.com, it reads:

"Two: Gossip. Disappointments and opposition."

Yes, I guess this is about right for how I am feeling. 

Sometimes life hands us disappointments and opposition.  It just is.  I believe they are just feelings like happiness and togetherness.  However, happiness and togetherness feels better on the inside.  Is this because this is what I taught myself; perhaps, what society taught many of us all growing up.... 

Just what if a disappointment leads to a better path.  Or better yet, takes us away from a path that may be more harmful than good.

Who knows...  Not I.   Anything is possible though, yes....

May you allow disappointments and oppositions lead you...  with love and hope in your heart.  My wish is that you are led deeper into yourself and  towards a happier, more fulfilled you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment