Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, January 3, 2014

Discouraged

I am very discouraged in wanting to purchase this one home in a beautiful neighborhood.  It is owned by 'companies' and the only way it can (maybe) be purchased is through on-line bidding.  There is no information, no inspection, no negotiation.

There is a beautiful empty home and a person that needs a home (me) and both sit unhappily alone!  It amazes me how different (and not in an easy way) some real estate has become.  And, this is the truth and the only way through it is to walk in it or go elsewhere.

My hip and back are still very tight and it's all about major decisions and major money most likely.  Interesting how my body doesn't really want to participate.  And, I will participate the best I can because I want to transition to a life that I find myself more fulfilled in; more comfortable; more sociable; more at peace. 

I still totally believe that where I am is perfect for where I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to learn.  I accept and look at the goodness of it.  My family is very together.  We are right on top of each other, comparatively, and we are learning a new way of being because of this.  I have very little upkeep and hardly ever have to call a contractor.  I have everything I truly need for a wonderful survival.  I have met a few friends that I never would have met otherwise.

I've extended the lease for three more months until June.  Never would have thought it possible.  And, necessary, is what it is.

So, I'm feeling a bit gloomy and discouraged.  I also feel great contentment because the sun is shining, the sky is blue, my animals are happy and the air is fresh.  It went down to 59 deg. F here this morning.  While, it's a bit chilly and uncomfortable for me, my nose, lungs, breath and attitude are really enjoying the fresh air.

Good news/Bad news --  News is always present.  It is how we judge this news that makes us us.

May you judge not; but, if you are finding yourself in judgement... May you judge so that, inside of yourself, there is peace, beauty and love present.

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment