Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 5, 2011

Where I'm At

I'm not quite sure, still, where I'm at.  I feel peaceful for the most part.  I feel like I'm 'just being' and am highly aware of everything that I do, say, feel, think, react to.

I've changed many ways I do things, think, say, feel and react to.  I don't squash or bury my immediate thoughts when in situations. 

I am very sensitive to other people.  I feel the 'air' change if I say something they don't like or that affects them deeply.  I think I've always felt this.  The difference now is that I do not come from a place that I have to change my thinking/doing because it is not in accordance with the person I am with.  I'm a bit worried that they will leave me and not like me because of this AND I'm doing it anyway with the thinking that if they do leave our relationship then our relationship is not supposed to be had anymore.  (I'm not quite 'there' with this completely; it is a work in progress).  I do come from a place of love and not a place that I want to judge them and tell them what to do.  I know I can not change others; I know I can only change the way I react to situations.  I do believe it's the best thing for me moving forward as my authentic self.

So, as I step on this Earth with the totality of who I am, I am at peace.  I have peace within.  Not always but I have it! 

I always believed that I could have inner peace no matter how much chaos is around me because I always, every now and then, got glimpses of this.  I am getting more of this now.

I told a friend yesterday that I am not where I want to be AND I am where I need to be.  She asked me to explain.  I said that "I'm doing and saying and offering and allowing what is inside of me....no more.... no less.  This, for me, is peace.  I like peace alot.

May you allow peace (this piece of you) to be abundant today.

No comments:

Post a Comment