Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 25, 2011

Park

Oh what fun it is to go to an amusement park.  The rides, the joy, the walking, the people, the food, the games.... what more does a person need to have FUN.

The 'zipper' used to be my favorite ride a long time ago.  I don't think I ever went on it without my eyes closed however.  I always kept my eyes closed and laughed and laughed.  The log flume is always fun too; the anticipation of how wet I'd get or not get.  The slow and fast speeds of the roller coaster and the ever relaxing, kick back look around to make sure I don't miss anything high ferris wheel. 

The boardwalk was always a fun spot too.  Walking along the beach everyone just looking to share the joy of funnel cakes, caramel apples, hitting the mole in the hole!  Pizza was probably my favorite.  I still like it!

Way back we used to see how many people we could fit in the booth to have our picture taken and to see how many different funny faces we could make.  Now, we have cameras with us everywhere we go.

I never really people watched.  I have a funny idea that I could people watch now.  I always wanted to be in the center of the activity.  I think now, at times, I'd like to just view the activity.

Times change, People change, Life changes.  The one constant thing is me.  I am the only person I will be with the length of my life.

I'd like to be a fun, loving, open, warm person to hang with.  Good news is I can be this person.  Good news is I am this person.  Bad news is there are other parts of me that want to participate as well. 

Is it all about the balance?  If I can no longer ignore ALL of me; how about I choose to accept all of me.

Mmmm.  That's the ticket.   Now, just to do it!

Do you accept all of you?  Do you want to give it your best shot to love all of you?  Would your life and your inner being be more peaceful if you accepted all of you?

Does it seem easier to see, know and connect to the good in other people more than the good in yourself?  If so, where does this come from?  Whose belief is this really?  Can it be changed?

If you see total good in yourself; are you able to see it in other people as well? 

What is the real truth.  Someone told me today that "you can only depend on yourself"?  Is this true?  Have you ever depended on another and they were there for you?  Have you ever depended on yourself and you came through also? 

Maybe it IS all possible.........


No comments:

Post a Comment