Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, September 23, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I believe we, as a world, are in a time of great change.  I believe we, as a world, can create anything that we choose.  I believe we, as a world, are ready for a better way all around.  I believe, we as a world, can know our own paradise here on earth.

A way of truth.  A way of love.  A way of true humanness. 

We are forced, if not ready, to look at the reality of what has been handed down to us; the reality of what we have created.

We are forced, if not ready, to look at the life we are living and accept its truth.  Our truth in all it's glory, all its failures, all its strengths and all its weakness.

We all have them.  We all have glory, failure, strength and weakness.

I know, for me, I can't (no matter how hard I resist) ignore my truth any longer.  I am forced to see the total picture of me.  I am forced to try to live the total picture of me.

This is good news.   This is hard news.  This is the news I choose to pay attention to.   This is the news that can make my head spin.

I sit on every square foot of the see-saw of my life.  I am in every aspect of finding the balance that works best for me to keep the see-saw straight.  It rarely is completely level.  I want to learn to be okay, trusting and as cool as possible as I find the weight of myself (all of me) on this greatly changing earth.

Know what it feels like to be in each others' shoes. -- As I was walking away from my television the other day, I heard the President of the United States say this.  Maybe it's time to know what it feels like to be in each others' shoes.  I wanted to applaud.  I believe there is so much right here in front of us anymore that it is hard to ignore others.  Oh, some of us still do it brilliantly, however, it is harder than it ever was.

What if caring what another person feels is the answer to our own suffering?  I have learned that we cannot fix it or even change it greatly for the other person long-term.  We all have to be responsible for our own thoughts, actions and life as it is.    However, we can show validation and as much understanding as possible of another person; yes?

How much of your whole self are you showing to the world and how much are you open to know others?

Where does this land on your own see-saw of life and where would you like it to land?

(ChChChChanges - David Bowie)

No comments:

Post a Comment