Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 17, 2011

Change

The new Fall season is upon us here in the northeast United States region.  At least, it surely feels this way today.  High of 60 degrees.  There is a cool, damp feeling in the air.

I feel it.  I don't feel it as strongly as I have in the past.  It's not beating me down.  Breathing the cooler air is fabulous.  It's invigorating and gives me a new feeling of life breathing through me. 

The sun is not with us today and the power of it's light is dimmed because of this.  The tree leaves look a bit wilted and I see the color yellow throughout some of the green leaves.

The vibrant colors of the fall is miraculous.  It turns everything into a beautiful time of year. 

I usually start thinking about hibernation and/or Florida.  This year I'm still thinking of both and I'm also thinking how cozy it feels to be in sweats and Uggs; how I enjoy the fire in the fireplace. 

I am definitely in a different mindset than I have been in the past Fall seasons.  I'm hopeful this is promising. 

I accept where I am at.  The energy to fight who I am and what I feel is decreasing greatly. 

The awareness that I have to accept what I'm feeling and thinking as my truth is pretty spectacular to me.  To be okay with my truth is truly liberating and peaceful.

May you know the freedom to be you, live you and share you and the peace that this offers. 

There is only one you and you are here for a reason.  Honor God and live your truth.  Let's honor each other and share our truth and accept what is through this.  (oh my, now I'm getting preachy!...don't want to go here...)  (see how accepting I am...apparently I'm still fighting acceptance of total self)  ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment