Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OKAY NOW

I realized today that it's time for me to own my spot in my world; to breathe in life and to function.  I remembered way back when, that I absolutely, unequivocally stated that I will not feel again.  I remember saying and knowing that I won't feel the really good stuff, however, it is okay because I won't feel the horrible stuff and I definitely never want to feel the horrible again.

Now, all these decades later, I AM READY TO FEEL.  I have many more tools and much more maturity (I hope, ha) than I did when I was a young girl and I can handle whatever life gives me now.  Proof is that I am still here!

When we are young, we depend on so many others to keep us safe, feed us, teach us, and take care of us.  Sometimes, even how to feel and be.  No one is perfect.  No one can give us 100% what we need or want.  BUT WE CAN, IF WE CHOOSE.

We, as adults, have a choice.  I didn't always choose best.  Luckily, there is always a new day to choose better.  There possibly isn't a better time than the present.  (maybe that's why it is called the "present")

I am ready to choose good for me, for my people, for my animals, for my environment and for my world.

I choose living and I choose to be what God made me.  I know deep down what and who I am.  I always did.  I just really had a hard time bringing it to the surface.  I am now ready to try.  I am now ready to honor the person that I am here to be.

Oh, that's big words....I hope I can live them.

Are you ready to be and do what you came here for?  Perhaps, you already are.

I hope we can all do it collectively and help each other and allow each other through understanding and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment