Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pushing Through

Oh, the dreary, wet days and nights we are having.  There seems to be such a calm, quietness outside. 

To me, it seems like things are just flowing through, hanging in and going by.

My pond water is just flowing through it's man-made maze.  The leaves are just hanging on the trees not thirsty at all.  I found a poor baby frog dead in the pond today.  I'm thinking it is the one I took out of the pool yesterday and placed it near the pond.  Another baby frog was taken out of the pool this morning and I put this one over by the pond as well.  I hope it is going to be okay.  Usually they are fine.

I notice the red berries on the holly trees are becoming more pronounced and acorns are falling like acorns are supposed to fall.  There were two baby deer in my yard yesterday.  My dogs had fun chasing them away.  The deer jumped so majestically over the fence to flee.  The jump itself looked like the deer froze in the air with such graceful ease.  It was beautiful.

There is a peacefulness around my home.  A quietness of just what is.  A weighty-ness if you will.

I'm just owning my place, my standing; the creation of myself here where I am.  No easy feat.  AND completely doable. 

I find peace in acceptance of what is.  I find joy in building a new life in addition to what already works for me.  I find excitement in the unknown.

I find that if I believe that whatever it is that comes in front of me; I can handle (or even not handle) and still be okay; I can embrace or discard by what feels like love and I can evolve to whatever my capacity of evolving is in the moment.

We have all been through our struggles and our awesome wonders.   This is life.  If I just choose to continue on; I will continue to be.

May you choose to continue on the path(s) that bring(s) you to your ultimate self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment