Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Deep

OH OH OH

I am getting very deep.  I am in the deepest part of who and what I am.  I am content within and now my whole outer world is all screwy.

I used to (maybe) not be content within so much, and my outer world seemed fine, controlled and happy.

It's funny to me how for 30 years a huge desire of mine was to live on the outside what I was feeling on the inside.  This was a big goal of mine; to freely voice what I think, feel, need, and desire.  I did not allow myself to learn this at an early age; quite the opposite, in fact. 

I am now doing this better than I ever have.  AND, I didn't realize there would be so much to the simplicity and the complexity of my own voice. 

Everyone I come in contact with may be affected (or so I think) by this.  I know every relationship I am a part of; I am different than I was. 

I seem to be at a standstill right now as we (everyone I 'touch' and myself) are doing the dance of what now.

I didn't really think this out.  I have to see who will accept this new me and who cannot.  I have to see who I am comfortable around and what has to change to allow comfort. 

This is a real eye opener for me and there is no going back; nor do I want to.  However, knowing how to go forward with ease is a work in progress.

OH, I am 'dancing' now.  I want to thank you all for your support.  Without it, I wouldn't be growing; I wouldn't be me.

What are the similiarities of your relationships; the differences?  What you have helped to create - is it good for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment