Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tired

The amount of tired in my brain and body is amazing.  How I dislike admitting this.  How I wish I had energy to have fun; to explore; to share myself. 

After 3 long phone calls, I am drained; I need to turn off;  I need to unplug.

I bet if I was out doing something that I consider completely enjoyable, I wouldn't be so tired. 

I told myself when I had my child; I'll happily give up the first few years of my way of living (doing whatever I chose) to create a new way of living (doing whatever I thought was necessary for my baby) so my child can have all the attention, love, pampering, guidance, learning she could possibly have.  It worked.  I loved it.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  I hope it was a great start of life here on earth for her.

Now, however, I have to relearn how to do me.  I have to relearn how to pick my way of life; my happy path without her so much.

She is spreading her wings and her beauty surrounding those wings is awesome and fabulous to watch. 

I have to pluck my wings out and spruce them up and get on with my individuality as well.  I want to do this for me.  I want to do this for her.  I want her to be able to do this (live happily) easily when she is my age.  I want to do this for my husband so he doesn't have the burden of me anymore.  (I wonder if he would really call it a burden...guess I have to ask). 

Anyway, I'm not certain how much of my tiredness is my disease and how much of my tiredness is boredom.  I know it is not one or the other.  I know this much.

I never knew I'd have to learn to fly again.  I guess there may be many times in life we have to learn to fly again.  When we lose what we know as normal;  when we lose a loved one; when we encounter a different path than what we had all planned out so perfectly, we have to learn to fly again.

The beauty of us humans is we can always learn to fly again.  We always learn to fly again until we don't.  We may take some time to hatch or re-hatch, however, the ability to fly is always within our reach.  We just have to reach for it.

This is what I believe.

Are you flying as high, as easily, as you can?

*by fly, I mean getting your happy on; living your inner knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment