Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 15, 2011

1854.....today.....is there a difference?

This is from a Lisa Kleypas book entitled "Love in the Afternoon".  It was written in 2010 but placed in 1854.  Fiction

"It was then that Christopher fully grasped how much he had in common with the men in this family, even though they couldn't have come from more different environments and upbringings.   They were all grappling with a rapidly changing world, facing challenges that none of them had been prepared for.  All of society was being tumbled and sifted, the old hierarchy crumbling, power shifting to unfamiliar hands.  A man could either let himself sink into irrelevance, or step forward to shape the new age that was upon them.  The possibilities were both intriguing and exhausting--he saw that in Merripen's face, and in the faces of the others as well.  But none of them would shrink from what had to be done."

Bravo Lisa!

I am willing to give our world my best shot.... Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment