Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Starfish

In my salt water fish tank, my adult starfish seems to be having babies, babies, babies.  Today, when the expert that takes care of the tank came, he moved rocks around and said there must be at least twenty or so babies.  Wow.  I couldn't believe it and I'm really glad for the experience. 

Of course, I had to do research to see the spiritual meaning of starfish and this is what I found:

Starfish:
Shows how to maneuver successfully in all situations. It is very agile and extremely strong. The Starfish has amazing regenerative properties and usually comes back stronger and more abundantly.  If Starfish shows itself to you, something in your life may take years to regenerate; however, you will be stronger and better for it.  Starfish shows how by following your emotions, you can propel yourself forward through perserverance and stubborn determination all along the way.  The wisdom of Starfish aids to use everything you have to live your true you.  (internet search and my own words)

Another interpretation is "a period of healing and regeneration".   (dreammoods.com)

Also "represents the Virgin Mary  (Stella Maris which means Star of the Sea) who creates safe travel over troubled waters and is also seen as an emblem of salvation during trying times. The Starfish can also be seen as celestial symbol and as such, represents infinite divine love. In addition to love, the Starfish also holds characteristics such as guidance, vigilance, inspiration, brilliance and intuition."  (answers.com)

In truth, I find myself exhausted again.  I also, again, am questioning my sanity.

May you own what you feel inside and allow it to be real and true for you, and respond accordingly.





                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment