Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Change/Growth/Awareness

Seems to me that there is so much awareness in our world.  I'm sure it has much to do with technology and connectability.

Every culture/type/way of living is right here at our fingertips.

We are in a great time of opportunity for awareness, growth and change if we choose it.

I say - get your happy on; know your truth and share it; and love yourself forward.

I surely don't believe we've ever had such a greater capacity available to us to be able to be living connected to each other.

I know my life and my relationships are changing as I allow my truth to be known.  It truly may be the hardest thing ever and the peace of being myself is a road I hope to continue to go down.

Vulnerability can be a big word and, for me, a bit terrifying.  However, if I am truly being me, perhaps no defense is necessary.  It is also very liberating, exciting and, just maybe, fear can dissipate from within if I believe that there is no other goal than to be the real me through love.

May you give the gift of yourself to the world.  May you know the goal to be you through and in all that you do and are.

No comments:

Post a Comment