Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 4, 2011

People

"People, people who need people are the luckiest people in the world"  Barbra Streisand

Isn't it also true that we people can be challenged greatly, as well, through our relationships.  I know I can.

Do our relationships work best when we come from our true place inside of ourselves and lovingly say what our thoughts, desires, and needs are.

We may not be able to ward off problems/troubles; however, we can choose not to be alone or deal with them solely.  We can always choose to let someone acknowledge us lovingly.

If you feel you are not being acknowledged and would like to be, what can you choose to do differently that will help others open their hearts to you.

We are the common denominator of all our relationships.

May you choose fun, and not labor, with your relationships today.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Labor day is "dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers" (internet).  Many of us also see it as the unofficial end of summer.

We have great opportunity for learning and growth on this Labor Day holiday; this is for certain. (in my world anyway)

May we all choose a better way to be us today and not be stuck in the old ways that used to work to keep us 'safe'.

A NEW DAY IS UPON US.

I hear, see and feel this from many wonderful people.  I'm ready; I hope you are too?


No comments:

Post a Comment