Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rumbling

It has been rumbling thunder most of the night.  Just a quiet rumble; almost continuously.  The amount of rain here has been over the top! 

My backyard is drenched.  My little teacup Yorkie could swim out there in certain parts of it.  It's great fun having the dogs with the constant rain! NOT

I feel a rumbling in my soul as well; my being.  I have every hope that this is a good sign; an encouraging sign.

I say come on LIFE - "let's rumble"!

Note:  I started writing this post on 9/8 before I wrote the "Do Opposites Attract" post.  I just now went into edit this one and it made a lot more sense to me now.  Amazing how writing things down even when not understanding them; I learn so much of what I'm thinking, feeling and being.  It is all here with me for a reason.

My wish is that you choose to listen to all of you today.

I'd be happy if you would be willing to decide for at least one day to try to not write anything off that you hear and/or think inside of yourself.   - I am learning that there is a divine intervention to the totality of what you hear!  I am learning that it's all me; it's here for a reason and it all ties in to me being me. 

I believe I'd like to phrase this 'the enlightened self'.  We all have it.  We only have to choose to walk through the door and live it.

May you find yourself   **In Light 10**  (the highest light that we can shine upon ourselves to know ourselves)  Challenge for great fun if nothing else!


No comments:

Post a Comment