Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, September 3, 2011

A New Me in Town

There is a new me in town.  I am feeling stronger/better and I see the world differently and find myself acting differently as well.

I am slowly allowing myself to live me 100%.  Show me 100%. 

I am seeing signs, words, symbols, meanings all around me that encourage me to move forward, be balanced and live true.

How exciting and how scary.   And, I am feeling I am the only one who will understand or get any meaning from them and I don't want to bore you.

I'm sitting with my world and it's spinning around me and through me and I am on a carousel of sorts and I don't know when I will be able to get off and walk forward.

Crazy, huh?

You bet.

I'm thinking that you are very lucky if you stayed the person you were born to be and didn't let LIFE get in the way of YOU. 

If you did take some detours to become the you that you are today,

May you find the path that is best traveled for the you in all your beautiful totality.

where do I come up with this stuff....too weird....even for me.  ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment