Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, September 26, 2011

Weak and Dizzy

I'm not having the best day today.  I am weak and dizzy.  My head 'cracks' everytime I move it.  It feels heavy and tight.

I have much fear with me today.  It's holding my arms tight above my elbows for some reason.  It has a great hold on my upper back.

I woke up and my arms were so noticeable and heavy.  My fingers felt like they were dethawing with cold air and pins and needles around them.

I am uncomfortable everywhere.   In my body and anywhere my body is. 

I cannot find comfort.  I find myself weening off the pain pills.   I went from 1.5 to 1 in the last three days.  It would amaze me that this little bit (5 mg) can make a huge impact, but I'm feeling like it maybe can.

Almost two years ago, I was taking 10 a day.  In February 2010 I went from those 10 a day to 3 a day in one week.  Oh, that was healthy and fun!  (I started working with a doctor to change my body chemistry Sept. 09.  I have had the same Rheumatologist since 1981.  I have seen many, many doctors in between this time.)   I was away in FL and it was everything I could do to get to a grocery store.

So, I took 3 a day for a time.  I've been taking 1.5 a day for maybe 6 months.  Now, for the past three days, I'm taking one a day.  I've always felt guilt associated with taking pain pills.  I never just accepted that I needed them.  I was grateful I had them.  I felt like I wouldn't have been getting out of bed and living otherwise. 

I'm sure this has something to do with where I'm at today.  How can it not? 

So, I am trying to accept where I am at, own where I am at (even as I write it I feel resistance) and grow from here.  Grow to my happier place. 

Being human is quite the ride!  I know my body, mind, and spirit all need to live in harmony.  It is finding this harmony that can be excruciating for moments at a time.  However, harmony is always within reach if I allow myself to be patient, gentle, open, kind and loving inside and out. 

How patient, open, kind and loving are you being/feeling today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment