Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, September 11, 2011

Letting in

Seems like I'm able and willing to let others more freely into my life.  I am grateful for this.  It is exciting to me.  It is scary. AND I am recognizing what I can now label a common feeling of mine as my Defense setting up!

I am grateful that I have the (some) energy to do so.  I don't get tired so easily (or drained).  It's again exciting to be with, near and together with people for me (a wee bit anyway).

I am in such a whirlwind.  Everything is still spinning all around me.  I can only grasp so much.  I get easily irritated and achy. 

I want to honor others.  I want to honor myself.  I want to honor life.

So many more people are opening up their true lives to me and I DO feel honored.  I love the connection.  I want to learn better how not to get overwhelmed and take on their life's work.  I want to know where they end and I begin; where I end and they begin. 

I want us all to be in charge of owning our own 'stuff'.  I want us to help each other as we go through our very individual processes and I want us to know our own strength and live it.

I want to share in each other's lives and I want us to live our own life freely and easily.  HOW IS THIS DONE?  Ha.

I want to do what works best for me and to allow others to do what works best for them.  I want, when our paths cross, to share, allow, be open and do my best at understanding.

I want to be there for you and I want to do my best in allowing you to be there for me.  I want to let others in.

Let it in, Let it be, Let it go.

I want to say - "here's looking at you kid' and I'm not sure why.  And, if I just put a 'guess' as to why - it would be because I don't quite have the grasp I want on this.  Another work in progress for me....

How are you at knowing where you begin and end, while being the ultimate true you, while allowing others to meet, mesh and intertwine with you and yet you stay and own all of you through an open heart and open understanding of all?

If anyone can get the totality of this question...can you explain it to me?  Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment