Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Create

Did I really create 'all this'?  Is this the life I created?

Everything in my life today is here because I allowed it, called for it, asked for it or created it?  OUCH.

Sometimes it's just a big ole OUCH.

Too many responsibilities; too many decisions; too much needs to be done; too many options.  How do I navigate myself through all of this. 

SIMPLIFY is a nice word that I do NOT seem very good at incorporating into my life at this moment. 

Today, I feel that if I only had a handful of the situations that were in front of me, I'd be able to deal better.  However,  when I have two handfuls of these types of situations... OUCH;... is all I can conjure up.

Tomorrow, I hope to do better.  Today I sit in disbelief!  lol

How's your life looking today?  Is there anything in this moment that you can do to create a happier you?

No comments:

Post a Comment