Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 8, 2011

Do Opposites Attract?

Today, I have put into words, what I have felt for most of my life from deep within, something that I have never been able to actually know or grasp.

My biggest wish or calling in life is my biggest fear and weakness.   OH JOY!

I want to help make the world a better place.  I want to feel connected.  I want to share me being me. I want to share you being you.  I want to help people get their happy on.  I want to help others live their true selves and be okay with others that they may not understand; agree with or be comfortable around.   I believe this is asking alot.  I also believe that a world that resembles this will be the best world for all of us.

This is my wish or my greatest 'calling' for being here on earth.

This is my greatest fear as well. 

Again, speaking in front of others is something I can never imagine myself being close to comfortable with.  Something in me is completely against it.  Yet, I can 'see from a distance' myself doing it. 

I don't see how living in such opposition is not insanity.  Ha.

How can this be who I am and it feel so paralyzingly frightening.

I have no question for this other than ARE YOU READY TO WALK THROUGH YOUR FEAR?


                                                   
                                                                geology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment