Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, September 1, 2011

Processing

I am almost silent these days because I am processing everything that I have encountered, learned, experienced and dreaded in my life up until this very moment.

I am living in these moments and allowing my truth to shine to whoever I come in contact with.  Some people want to discuss it; some people couldn't care less; and some want to run away quickly!

I am learning that whatever is going on inside of me that it is imperative for my health and sanity (and also for my ability to move forward in my life) that I show the true me on the outside of myself as well.

I have connected my outside experiences with my inside knowing.  How exciting!  How brilliant for me!  It is a dream come true; a goal that I have had for a very long time.

It was and continues to be a slow process for me to be brave enough to 'play' my life this way.  I gave it up along time ago and totally decided to never connect the two again. 

Well, that wasn't working for me anymore.  So, I went deeply inward and I am slowly shining my inside light out to the world that I may better see, better connect, better share and JUST plain BE BETTER.

I sit in the process of this. 

May you allow yourself to be exactly where you are....for this moment...whether you understand it or not.




No comments:

Post a Comment