Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where I'm At

I'm not quite sure where I am at.  I am trying to do almost everything just a tweak differently and it's amazing at how many things are not working smoothly for me and there isn't even a hint of my usual and 'full of ease' autopilot.

I would laugh if I didn't find it so hard. 

I decided to walk one of my little dogs with my regular big dog walk today.  Even got in the car and went to the park.  I ended up bringing the wrong leash for my little dog and....things went wrong.

I decided to put together a pool device that would automatically read the water's chemistry and I can't get it to work; had a hard time putting the batteries in.....things went wrong.

I decided to be honest to my husband about a certain feeling I was having... and I jumped the gun (so to speak)  ... and I found myself wrong.

My head feels dizzy and confused.  Again, perhaps, my old way is fighting with my new way of thinking and being.

I believe so.  I feel childish even writing these whiny thoughts.  I thought about stopping midway.  I thought about deleting the whole post. 

If this is my old self meeting my new self...what a ride!

I trust the process of my life and I am bravely going where I have never gone before.  No matter if it drives me batty or not!

Do you dare follow through with something you know you want to do; something you never did because the fear of something always stopping you?   May I suggest to go for THE ride and experience it all. 

I am believing more and more that if we come from a place of open heart and honesty, we've done it perfectly no matter what.


Sometimes, maybe we just have to reach around the hard part to continue our full life.

No comments:

Post a Comment