Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 17, 2011

Slept All Day

Even the title bothers me....

After not sleeping well for the past four nights because of pain coming from ulcers on my toe and thumb; after the release of the infection and the throbbing settling down - I could not stay awake today.  I slept beautifully. 

Did it feel good - Oh yes.   Was it the best thing for me - Oh yes.

AND, I do have some guilt around it and a small sense of uselessness.  This is old stuff of mine.  I know in my brain and my body that resting today was very healing and healthy for me. 

I do have this old voice in my head saying 'what a wasted day - what are you lazy - can't you do better than this'...

I choose to tell that voice goodbye.   I choose to tell that voice to stop, you are no longer (if you ever did) working for me.

I choose to know that I feel pretty darn good after a beautiful day of resting and getting stronger.  I am grateful I was able to rest and make a reserve of energy within myself.  I am happy that I did what I know is best for me AND I didn't hurt anyone.  I hope not anyway.

May you know the difference between your helpful 'voices' and the 'voices' that no longer serve you in a positive light.

May you hear loud and clear the good sh**!

No comments:

Post a Comment