Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 28, 2011

Epiphany

I woke up to two epiphanies this morning.
My brain went right to my last post stating that I was less caring, less kind.  I didn't like less of these things.

Then, I realized that what I'm talking about is that I am, alot of the time, able to feel and know what are people are feeling.  I would take on their feelings.  I would have great compassion.  However, I would own what they were feeling in order to (in my belief) help them and show them I care.  I had no boundary here.  I took on the other persons 'mode', if you will. 

With every person I'd come in contact with, whatever they were living/feeling, I'd became that...to some degree.

I now know I can be connected to what they are feeling/living and not have to own it myself.  WOW.  I can be compassionate and caring and still be me and own what I'm all about, period.  HUGE.

Silence.  Breathe.  Adjust.

I also awakened to the air conditioning blowing.  I could feel the cool air.  In the past, as long as I can remember, I never liked cool air blowing on me.  It felt (or I told myself it did which made it true) hurtful and uncomfortable. 

I remembered a long time ago, I literally said to myself that I would not feel anymore.  I chose not to feel because the pain was too great.  I realized that I wouldn't feel the wonderfulness of life either and I was okay with this.  I just knew I didn't want to feel the pain ever again.  I literally pledged this to myself.

I believe that the cold air on my body threatened to make me feel, so I chose to hate the cold.  I chose to allow the cold to hurt me and, it did, literally numb me and helped to disform my hands.  Mmmmm. 

I fought the cold for most of my life.  I relaxed and reveled in the warm air because this was a warm, loving thing to me.

But the coldness of the human heart scare(s)/scare(d) me.  So, somewhere/somehow I made the cold a thing I wanted no part of.

Have I lost all sense now or is this the most aware I've ever been. 

Stay tuned.

Epiphany - any moment of great or sudden revelation
                a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something,
                usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience
(dictionary.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment