Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 21, 2011

Unhappy and Ashamed of It

I'm too unhappy and ashamed to post today.  I don't want to be miserable.  I don't want to be down and out.  AND, I am.

I never know when I'll get sick again; if I will.   I don't know what is going to break next in my home.  I don't know what contractor I'll have to deal with next.  I don't know what is around the corner.

I don't know.....

I feel almost completely out of control and I'm not liking it one bit.  Do I want to feel differently ..... YOU BET.

I guess it will pass.   Again, I have a 'session' at the doctors today.  OOOOOO the more I feel like this, the more I usually get accomplished at the session.

I don't even want to go.  I don't want to deal with or talk about what I am feeling.   I want to 'choke' the doctor.  (sorry, Dr.!)

I wonder what it really is that I want to choke - myself, just maybe.

What good will choking do?  AND, I certainly feel this way in this moment.

No, oh la la.   No, ha.  No, nadda.  No, lol.

How is this for truth?  I don't even like admitting it to myself, let alone here.  And, I started this.  I will have "writer's block"  (like I'm a writer...) until I release this. 

Ouch, it hurts.

So, here it is.  I feel like "have at it" should come next.  Yet, in my head, I know there are wonderful, supportive people in my world that will do no such thing...

Oh, we pay the price for the greatness that is created by being human.  Is it worth it.  I believe it is.

How is your human worth doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment