Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stepping Backwards

Seems like my health has taken a step backwards.  The ulcer on my toe is great pain and I am unable to sleep.  I am sad that this is where I am at.  I am hoping it's just stepping backwards a bit and I'm going to get back on the better path to a close healthy future.

I feel numb in my body again and my skin is tight and uncomfortable for my bones.  I am living for 11:30 when I have my doctors appt. in hope we can come up with a solution and continue on my healing path.

It is hard to not be down and I've been here so many times before.  I am telling myself THIS is no longer comfortable or acceptable for me.

I'm hobbling some because of my toe being swollen and in great sharp discomfort. 

This too shall pass.   It better.

May you know that we all move forward and we all step backwards in our journey.  It is a part of being human.

May you trust that you are where you are supposed to be.

I want to accept and learn and move on to my happy...  Yes, I have my 'happy' here with me now.  I know it is a choice.  Mmmmm     Will I choose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment