Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, July 23, 2011

Extreme Temperature

As I wake up this morning, the temperature is already 80 deg F and it's quite thick out there. 

I know change is occurring in my body because the heat always felt good on me.  However, I am starting to notice that the extreme heat is not comfortable for me either.  The cold has always been my 'downfall' as long as I can remember.  I lived for the summers.

And, today, as I go out and walk my dog, my fingers and toes feel like flames.  My hands are swollen and stiff; fairly uncomfortable.

I am hoping that this means that the cold will not exasperate my discomfort as much as it has in the past.

We are always changing.  The world around us is always changing.  This means we always have opportunity to do better; to live life the way we know is correct for us.

To just let go and be in the moments and smile joyfully.  This is my most basic instinct.  And, I certainly am briliant at letting alot of things, that really do not matter or that I create in my head, get in the way. 

When will my insanity stop.

It's time for extreme measures and I have no clue what they are...  I'm open for ... nope; I'm scared.  What is this fear inside of me that has been created to get in my way.

Where is my wild abandonment of younger years that led me down so many paths of happiness.  I want some of this back. 

I want to follow my instincts and not stop them dead in their tracks.  I want to get out of my head and into my heart.

Time to Dance.

May you choose to be in your heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment