Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pain

After 30 years, I am still allowing myself to be amazed at how pain can make everything else about and in my life diminish.  Pain can be louder than anything I know.  It can get my attention like nothing else.

OK pain, I'm listening!  Talk to me.  Tell me what you need or want.  Let's be done with you already.

I find it hard to focus on anything other than the throbbing, hurtfulness of pain.  I know numbing it helps.  I also (from my own experience only) know that numbing it doesn't get rid of it.

I'm ready to get rid of it.  I want other things that are more fun and exciting and lovable to take precedence in my life.

I am being forced to find a new way.  How exciting and scary at the same time.

If something is talking to you loudly or hitting you on the head, may you stop long enough to listen and incorporate change to diminish the pain of it.  May you let it process through you instead of around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment