Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 24, 2011

Relief

Wow.  The heat wave is on.  96 deg at 8 pm at night.  It is 80 deg at 5 am.  Unusually high temperatures are upon us here on the northeast coast of the United States.

I'm hanging in.  I'm hopeful. 

I was very close to completing the one brave thing and one fun thing a day.  The ulcers stopped me in my tracks.   I feel like I can start again, however.  I may have done it and I did lose track.   I came very close to 21 days in a row. 

My hands are very swollen.  The ulcers are very slight, but still 'talking' to me.  If I hit them on something or rub them against something - it wakes me up some.  I don't 'go to the moon' like I have in the past, but they remind me they are there.

My body aches.  It almost feels like winter.  Actually, it does feel like winter inside my body.  I do not want it to and it does.

I am saddened greatly by this.

I will be very happy when I'm on the opposite of sad.  I will be with sad while it's here.  There is no push away from this right now for me.

It is okay.  I don't like it and it feels right.

You know you got it, if it makes you feel 'home'.....  It's where I honestly am.

I have fought for 30 years to stay happy, upbeat, loving and kind while having and living with scleroderma.  I just have to be sad right now today.  I think I did really good for 30 years.

Sad is just a feeling, yes?

May you truly show on the outside what you feel on the inside today.

No comments:

Post a Comment