Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh, What a Night

(NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)

I woke up around 3:30 last night and saw my littlest dog trying to bury something on the comforter of my bed.  This looks like she is 'raking' something with her nose.  I was curious what it could be.

It was a dead bunny's full leg and foot.  EWWWW GROSS.  Really UNPLEASANT. 

After about 1 hour, I fell back to sleep and woke up this morning to 3 different (not teenie) spots of blood on the hardwood floor.  I was reluctantly looking for the rest of the rabbit as I went about my morning chores.  Note:  I do have one cat that has brought mice, frogs, and even a baby bunny into the house through the dog door before.  UGH.

I looked under the chairs/couches/bed - nothing.  I went on with my morning.  Moments later, I turned around and there was the poor baby bunny with what looked like was it's flesh eaten through to a bare skull.  I was in this spot several times earlier and nothing - so one of my puppies must have brought it to me from somewhere.  Totally grossed me out.  I had to discard it (I was home alone).  It took me minutes to figure out how I was going to do this and to gather all the courage I could possibly muster up.  I gave a little eulogy of sorts and it is now in the trash. 

I sprayed and wiped vinegar water everywhere I could and I burned sage to clear the energy.  I still feel uncomfortable and what's a woman to do.  The bedding is still in the dryer for the third time! 

Yes, I am wondering if this has anything to do with me telling the 'sky' that I am not afraid of it.  I know it's just the cat bringing the bunny in and my dogs playing with it.  How gross AND on my bed.  NEVER ever before has this happened.  The poor bunny gave up his life for my cat and dogs.  I thank him, I guess.   I don't know what else to do. 

I am still grossed out.  Short of killing the cat; I will just pray and hope that this never ever, ever happens again.

I hope your night was more festive and less worrisome than my own. 

How do you deal with things you'd certainly rather not handle and must.

My wish for you is that you know you can handle anything that comes your way (no matter how horrid) and that life always works through itself.

"Life always works through living."  (Mercedes Flair)

No comments:

Post a Comment